Investing in new production facilities, or in a new plant, requires great expertise and resources. With such intense competition nowadays, manufacturers are required to harness more and more on their core competence. Utilising third-party expertise early on is thus an important success factor for your investment project.
We offer tailor-made solution concepts for process, plant, automation and MSRE technology. Our range of services includes concept planning, basic and detail engineering, procurement, installation supervision and commissioning. The life cycle plays a key role in the selection of systems and equipment.
- Reduction of interfaces to a minimum
- Efficient planning and realisation time
- Technological lead thanks to our specialists
- Continuous cost control from the beginning of the project right through to the transfer of your equipment and the project documentation
- We plan and implement your project as the overall planner. We are also happy to handle parts of your project if desired.
Our Planning Philosophy
We realise your projects as a team with you on board:
- Holistic project responsibility
- Process development / support beyond commissioning for risk-based qualification
- Sophisticated and long-term economic solutions
Long-term usability of the systems and equipment by evaluating the life cycle of the components used and planning the maintenance intervals.
We do not deliver a solution from off the shelf. Each project is individually planned and represents the latest state-of-the-art technology. We are dedicated to the constantly new challenges, such as digitisation in life cycle management or process intensification in automation.
With your select group of architects, we plan the building or the plant from the inside out and based on the requirements of the production process. Our Group is represented worldwide. This ensures that global and regional regulations for project planning and implementation will be fulfilled.
Flexible, independent and competent
With short decision-making processes, pragmatic approaches, proven methods as well as project teams, high-level project managers and qualified planners, our project management is very convincing. As a neutral planner, we are not bound to any one manufacturer when it comes to design and package selection.