Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
The GDP guideline is not only relevant for wholesalers in the pharmaceutical sector, but also for drug manufacturers. Thus the drug manufacturer must comply with the GDP rules and implement them. The GDP guideline is particularly important to all service providers involved in the supply chain who perform the following activities:
As a specialist company, we are always up-to-date and will gladly advise you, so that your company can handle the products in the logistics area competently and pass future audits with flying colours.
As a service provider, we undertake all calibration, validation and qualification activities, while your company can fully concentrate on your core business.
- Reviewing and updating of your quality management (QM) system / quality assurance (QA) system
- Conducting risk analyses (RA)
- Execution according to the CAPA system for correction and prevention of deviations
- Data mapping
- Calibration of all measurement instruments used in the pharmaceutical logistics sector, e.g. temperature and humidity sensors
- Internal and external audits
- Consulting for GMP and GDP related issues