Logistics & Distribution
Since 7. March 2013 is the new GDP-guideline published and replaced the initial deployment of 1994.
The GDP-Guidelines are not only for wholesalers in the pharmaceutical industry relevant , but also for drug manufacturers. Thus, pharmaceutical companies must also comply with GDP rules and implement the GDP. GDP-Guidelines are of particular importance for all in the supply chain involved supplier performing following activities:
i.e. especially transport companies.
We are up to date and advise you professionally and competently so that you are prepared for the future audits.
We are taking care of validation and qualification activities and you can focus on your major field of competence and main business.
• Review and update of your Quality Management System (QMS) /Quality Assurance System (QSS)
• Execution of Risk Analysis (RA)
• Execution corrective activities and preventing deviations in accordance with CAPA system
• Calibration of your temperature and humidity sensors
• Execution of internal and external audits
• Consulting in GMP and GDP affairs